Our Letter to YOU
It’s hard to know where to start this letter, we have so many thoughts and emotions that flood in as we begin writing. We want you to know that we think you are a very courageous woman to make an adoption plan. You have a miracle inside of you and, if chosen as an adoptive family, we will do whatever we can to help you on your journey. Your bond to this baby will always be a priority.
Thanks for making it this far. I wanted to give you the top 5 reasons why we would be wonderful parents/family for your sweet baby girl.
- Family is our number-one priority. Spending time together is so important to us. We have really enjoyed creating our own traditions as our family has grown. Something we have especially loved recently is taking our kids on “dates.” It’s such a fun time to focus on them one-on-one and enjoy things together that make us happy!
- We’re pretty fun. We make crepes every Saturday morning. According to my 6-year-old, there could be nothing better. Who doesn’t love crepes? As our boys grow and interests change, we plan to create more and more traditions like this.
- We love being outside and learning about our world. We live in a beautiful place and it’s amazing to explore it. Our boys are the best explorers and love to take the lead on some of our adventures.
- We love to bake together. We make cakes, cookies, brownies, muffins, and sweet rolls. This process is very messy, but so worth it. Our kids love to add the ingredients and do lots of taste testing. If you like eating the cookie dough before actually ever cooking the cookies, you would fit right in.
- Lastly and most importantly, we want you to know that we will always welcome you with open arms. In our family, a birth-parent will always be highly respected. If desired, we would love to have an open relationship with you. We have so much family and love it. The more the merrier.
We think our boys will be the best big brothers to a little sister! They are invested in our adoption plan and have a fierce love for her already.
Thank you for reading about our family. We wish you the best as you navigate this process.
Nate and McKell